In the following video you can get 6 tips that every bride should know before choosing a wedding dress:
Here are 6 tips that every bride must know before measuring her wedding dress:
- Come with an open mind. It's okay to try on different dresses and see what suits you best. Don't let yourself get carried away by what you think should be "right".
- Come in underwear that will allow you to see the dress properly. Do not arrive in black bras and panties, always in body color. Black underwear can create an unflattering look in a wedding dress.
- Examine the connection between you and the designer. It is important that you feel comfortable with the designer and that you feel that he is listening to you. You are going to work with him for six months, so it is important that you have a good connection with him.
- Come with people you love and whose opinions are free of ego or ulterior motive. Come with people you trust and who know you and your surroundings. They will be able to help you make decisions about the dress.
- It is always better to arrive at the last measurement with the attendant who will accompany you on the wedding day. She will be able to help you get on and off your dress on the wedding day, and she will also be able to give you feedback on your look.
- Donate to your team. For the make-up team, for the hair team, for the dress designer, for the hall, for the DJ. It's so important, and it gives them energy to go on to the next bride and make her just as happy as you.
I hope these tips help you in choosing the perfect wedding dress for you!